Protecting your personal data is of paramount importance to us.
We declare that FLAVORITS (STAY HUNGRY IKE, Tax Registration Number 800911995), based in Vasilisis Olgas 30, Maroussi, Attiki, 15124, fully complies with European General Regulation Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679 to maximize protection of your personal data. The GDPR is the latest EU regulation on the establishment of the conditions for the processing of personal data to protect the rights and freedoms of natural persons, in particular the right to the protection of personal data.
FLAVORITS is not intended for children and minors under 16 years of age. If you are under 16, you can use our website only with the participation and approval of a parent or guardian.
Purpose of Processing:
The collection and processing of your personal data is for the sole purpose of the performance and supporting your orders, communicating with you and your best experience when using our website. More specifically:
1) Run and support your orders
In order for us to be able to manage your orders, run them and support you after the sale, we need the following data:
- Your email address, to let you know about the progress of your order.
- Mobile phone number, to contact you about your order. There will be a message update about your order’s progress.
- Your name and surname, so we are able to deliver your order and serve you after the sale. If you request an invoice version, we also need a VAT number, a VAT ID and a Profession for the issue of the relevant document.
- The shipping address of the order, so it can be delivered at the desired location.
2) Send newsletters
If you wish, you can subscribe to our newsletter to receive news, suggestions, offers and other updates about our products and services. You can register with your free and explicit consent either during the ordering process or by entering your email in one of the relevant forms on our website.
Payment Card Details (Credit, Debit Cards):
In order to pay for your orders through a credit or debit card, the registration of your details is made by automatically switching to the safe environment of the banking institution, and these data are never known to us and therefore neither processed nor stored by FLAVORITS.
Legitimate reasons for processing personal data:
We collect the personal data you share with us based on one or more of the following legal bases:
- As required to provide the services you assign to us and you wish to receive from us, and consequently fulfil our contractual obligations in this regard, to show your orders, after-sales support, to contact you about your orders and generally where it is reasonably necessary or demanding to comply with legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce the terms and conditions.
- (or third parties) interests, including our interests in providing innovative, personalized, secure and profitable services to our users and partners unless your own interests or fundamental rights or fundamental freedoms that dictate protection of personal data overrides those interests.
- όas required to comply with an obligation imposed by law, such as regulatory compliance for tax purposes
- in accordance with the consent you provide under the specific conditions set out in the legal framework, in order to receive updates about products, services, offers, etc
Processing your data from third parties:
The information we receive from you is important. We will in no way exploit your information or pass it on to third parties outside of our company without your consent, except in the cases noted in this Policy. And access to your personal information is only allowed to our authorized partners who are required to have access to meet the company’s operational needs.
In order to provide you with our services, we will share your personal data with certain third party companies acting on our behalf (processing) by providing us with transport / distribution, hosting and bulk mail, etc., in order to provide the best service to you. Our company ensures that your personal data is processed by third-party affiliates with contractual clauses restricting the purpose of processing and adhering to technical and organizational measures for the proper and safe processing of your personal data.
Regarding the time of data storage, when processing is required as a requirement under the applicable legal framework, your personal data will be stored for as long as required by the relevant provisions. When processing is done on a contractual basis, your personal data will be stored for as long as necessary for the performance of the contract and for the foundation, exercise, and / or support of legal claims under the contract.
For the purposes of marketing activities, your personal data is retained until your consent is withdrawn. This can be done by you at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of consent-based processing in the period before its revocation.
Your rights regarding your personal data:
As a natural person with the following rights, you have control over the processing of your personal data. Specifically, your following rights are recognized and secured:
- Right to transparent information about how your personal information is collected and used
- Right of access to personal data
- Right to correct or modify personal data
- Right to delete your personal information
- Right to limit the processing of your personal data
- Right to the portability of your personal data
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data
- Right to withdraw your consent already granted, ie to withdraw your consent at any time for processing based on consent. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of consent-based processing prior to its revocation.
These rights are limited by law and may not be fulfilled by us under certain circumstances (such as, for example, where there is a contract, the obligation to process personal data required by law, public interest, in order to protect our legitimate interests, etc.).
In order to exercise any of the above rights you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter to 30 Vassilissis Olgas, Maroussi, Attica.
In addition, you have the right to complain to the competent supervisory authority, the Personal Data Protection Authority (ADAPP): www.dpa.gr, 1-3 Kifissias Avenue, Athens, T.K. 115 23, +30 210 6475600, email@example.com.
We are committed to protecting your information and have taken the necessary technical and organizational measures to protect your information from any loss, alteration, access or abuse. In any case, the way the internet works and the fact that it is free to anyone can not guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to violate the applied technical and organizational measures by gaining access and possibly using personal data for unauthorized and / or unlawful purposes. We undertake that any violation of personal data is directly related to the Personal Data Protection Authority and to natural persons with direct information or public notice.
Absolutely Necessary Cookies
These cookies are necessary for the proper operation of our website and also for you to browse through it and use its capabilities, such as access to secure sites on the site. Without these cookies, some of the services and features of the site, such as a shopping cart or an electronic payment, cannot be provided.
These cookies collect information about how visitors use the site, for example which pages are visited more often, and whether they are receiving bugs from webpages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies the visitor. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. They are only used to improve the way a website works.
These cookies allow the site to remember the choices you make and provide more personalized features. These cookies can also be used to remember the changes you’ve made to the site. The data collected by these cookies can be anonymous and they are not able to watch your browsing and your activity on other websites.
Targeting / advertising cookies
These cookies are used to provide ads more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to send targeted ads or bids to limit the number of the displayed ad, and to help measure the effectiveness of the ad campaigns. They are usually placed to remember your visit to a website and share this information with other marketing channels.